18 July 2010

Menu ~ Week of July 18

(my niece and daughter at the beach)


I haven't posted a menu in a while now. My niece from Wisconsin is staying with us (since mid June now) and I have been cooking her favorite meals. Since the menus weren't anything new or exciting, I didn't post any of them. However, I don't think any of us can stomach another week of pot roast, enchiladas, bacon cheeseburgers and deep fried southern specialties (you can take the girl out of the south but you can't take the south of of the girl!). LOL Don't get me wrong, we love those meals, just not so many in such a short period of time. After gaining a few *cough, cough* pounds, we are back to a more healthy, but just as tasty menu.





more menu ideas at orgjunkie.com


Menu ~ Week of July 18, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hey, great menu you got here, thanks for sharing :) I like the chicken stir fry! im thinking of making that this weekend :D

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what y'all think...