07 March 2010

Menu ~ Week of March 7




I found a couple of great new blogs* over the weekend! I honestly can't even remember how I came across them, I'm sure they were linked from another cooking blog I was browsing. They had some great looking recipes. I decided to add one recipe from each to my menu for this week. While you're there, take a look around I'm sure you'll find some recipes you think your family will like too. :o)


Menu ~ Week of March 7, 2010


Chicken Broccoli Casserole
*Nachos Supreme ~ Crock Pot
Sesame Chicken, Baked Brown Rice (Alton Brown recipe)
Homemade Pizza
*Mini Penne with Chicken, Bacon and Spinach (I'll use whole wheat pasta)
Fish Sandwiches, Homemade Mac-n-Cheese
Supper Out or Left Overs



As always, check out I'm an Organizing Junkie for more weekly menus and recipes.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed the nacho supreme! It's one of my favorites :) I don't know if you read the post, but I entered this in a cooking contest for affordable beef recipes... I didn't win the $1000 prize, but I had fun (and I still think it was the best!)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what y'all think...