06 February 2010

Menu ~ Week of Feb 7




I completely forgot to post a menu for last week. It was boring anyway. Not much going on, it was raining and icky all week long so we mostly had comfort foods: Fajitas, Homemade Pizza, Spaghetti, Tomato Soup w/Grilled Cheese Sammiches, you get the picture.

After last week, I need to really cook some stuff this week. Last week was good, comfort food but what I consider "junky" food too. The "I don't feel like cooking" stuff you pull out of the pantry.


Menu ~ Week of Feb 7, 2010


  • Carne Guisada ~ Crock Pot, LG brown rice
  • Grilled Chicken Breasts, stuffing, green bean casserole
  • Eggs, Bacon/Sausage, Biscuits, Oranges from the back yard
  • Chicken Salad Sandwiches on Focaccia w/cranberry spread, fruit salad
  • Ham and Cheese Quiche, salad (recipe soon to follow)
  • Cheeseburger Soup, crusty bread
  • Leftovers :)


For hundreds more menu ideas and recipes visit: I'm an Organizing Junkie each Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what y'all think...