04 January 2010

Menu ~ Week of Jan 3

I'm going to try some new things this year.
  • A monthly Grocery Budget...and sticking to it! (cash money, no checks or debit cards)
  • Sticking to a menu/meal plan for suppers (I'm joining in the Meal Plan Monday from organizing junkie)
  • Shopping once a month except for fresh produce/milk needed each week.
So, wish me luck. haha








Menu Plan for week of January 3, 2010:


Any meals that I post that are not linked to a previous post with the recipe, I will try to create a post with the recipe, if I think someone might find it interesting.

**I am a diabetic, however, the rest of my family is not. I will just omit/change, for me, anything on the menu for that supper that is not diabetic friendly. If you are a diabetic and follow my blog, please do not assume I am eating everything listed and leave me nasty comments. :o) **

For more weekly menu ideas visit: I'm an Organizing Junkie

4 comments:

  1. Welcome to MPM. There are lots of great ideas here. I enjoyed reading over your menu plan...lots of good ideas. Come join me for Crock Pot Wednesday whenever you can. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today's my first MPM too. :) Good luck! I love checking out everyone's ideas. Good luck with sticking to your grocery budget. That is one of my goals for this year too.

    Kelly :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to MPM!! So glad you are jumping into it, yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great menu plan for the week. The chicken broccoli casserole sounds delicious.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what y'all think...